2/10/13

Barack Obama's Diary: Snowbusiness

Dear Diary: I love it when I have a chance to reveal the man of action and steely decisiveness that I am beneath my suave, educated exterior. Such an opportunity has arisen with  the heavy snow in Connecticut. I leaped into action today and declared a State of Emergency. I'm not entirely sure what  that does, but it sounds impressive and Axelrod likes it. Being Connecticut, I can involve the Sandy Hook Elementary choir at some point.  Maybe we'll have them sing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"  as I drive by on the back of a gritting truck. There won't be a dry eye  among viewers of the evening news when Brian Williams and other reliably loyal media lapdogs are done reporting on my  dashing good deeds. There are times when I could hug myself with admiration. And I have.